Tuesday 30 December 2008

"Saw an old friend on the street last night.."

"we talked about the old times and we drank ourselves some beers - still crazy after all these years."

Is that how the Paul Simon song goes?

Am very much OK with where I am at the moment. Have been exposed to some grand ideas and am feeling invigorated.

I'm a lot further down my personal journey than I was last year. Things are moving in the directions I cause them to.

It seems that life is survival, always, and growth when one can.

It's in knowing when one can move forward, in challenging oneself, and knowing when it is better to concentrate on recovering - that's the key, it would appear...

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Lovely to hear you are feeling envigorated. :)
Wishing you peace and happiness for they year ahead.

Jorgo said...

Thankyou Casdok - it is always great to hear from you!

All the best for 2009,

Hugh