Thursday 8 January 2009

Ongoing Court Case

Just now I had a telephone hook-up regarding custody of my youngest son.

The judge read out parts of the psychologist's assessment and that the children - the youngest in particular - don't want change.

She asked if I wanted to continue the matter.

It is hopeless. It will not succeed.

But the answer was yes - I will continue the case.

He is not doing his homework. He is failing maths - supposedly an Aspergers best subject.

He is disorganized - aspie.

I have to give it a go for his sake.

It will take at least another 6 months.

Almost too late.

We'll see. I owe his future at least that.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Hugs x

Jorgo said...

Ta very much for that Casdok - I know how busy you are, and I really needed that!

All the best to you and C always.