Tuesday 18 October 2011

Make someone happy?

Absolute contradiction.

A person is happy because happiness springs from them like water from a well.

A person cannot be “made” to be happy – it is either within them or not.

I have to have decided that I will look on the positive side, do positive things and think positive thoughts.

No-one can COMPEL me to do those things and be internally driven.

INTERNAL DRIVE, rather than "External Direction" is the key.

I cannot compel another. When their life script is all about suffering and what isn’t and doesn’t work that is who they are choosing to be.

Not only is there nothing I can do to directly change that, there should be no expectation that it must change.

A person is entitled to live their life as they choose.

If it doesn’t fit in with me or suit me, then I have the right and responsibility to make other choices.

What is love?

No comments: