Friday 29 August 2008

Landmark Lecture Series

I did the Landmark Forum - a direct result of which is I now speak to my children's mother. I hadn't done so for 6 years.

It doesn't mean that our interactions will be any easier, it just means they are now possible.

The other thing it did was free me from some past issues that were weighing me down. Enable me to see the possibility that I am inventing for myself.

The literature from the forum warns against people with deep psychological issues doing it. I would echo those concerns.

I have reservations about their "marketing" methodology. The apparent "pressure selling."

I have reservations about the perceived infallibility of their belief systems.

Also, it is too long and drawn out, in my opinion.

I can however say, that it helped me a lot. I would recommend it, as long as you avoid becoming "dependent" on it.

As for the lecture series, good god!

This is like pulling teeth. It is not so much a lecture or interaction, as it is a promotional session!

No comments: