Monday 3 November 2008

Landmark as a Cult?

I have told a lot of my friends about Landmark - I have "Googled" it, as they have.

I am reminded about a wise saying - "If a hypocrite stands between you and God, it means they are closer to God than you are."

Landmark is not a cult. It is not a religion. It can become a way of life for some.

It is not even the truth - it is just a way of looking at the world and the human experience.

I can say I have met some people who have lived and breathed Landmark. I can say I have met some people who are THOROUGHLY into it.

I cannot say, however, I have met one single person at Landmark who is insincere.

While I am not thoroughly embracing the philosophy and all the views, I have gotten a huge amount from it. Continue to get a lot from it.

People invariably find what they are looking for - what they focus on. Rather than look for reasons not to do it, consider looking for the way you would like your life to be different.

There is a real possibility, that some of the tools they equip you with, will assist you to make your different life a reality, in some small way.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Sounds interesting - will have a look.

Jorgo said...

All the best with it Casdok - keep in touch as you explore it, if it helps.