Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Quotes as positive affirmations


My many strokes overthrow the tallest oaks


When I feel that life is passing me by, I jump on!


As a wise person, I make more opportunities than I find


My desire creates my power


I can’t lose them all


My money talks – the secret is for me to hold onto it long enough to hear what it has to say


My wishbone still needs my backbone to make things true


As I make my good habits, they make me


My mistakes are my stepping stones in my successful life journey


What I SAY is what I get


When I believe I can, I can


As a person willing to have a go, I am a person who is free


I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

I have the courage to change the things I can.

I have the wisdom to work out the difference.

By now it is obvious: there is no security in working for organisations anymore.
The only place to find real security is within myself and in my ability to anticipate and respond to changes in my organisation, my profession, my region and my industry. – Waitley/Tucker


No comments: