Wednesday 10 December 2014

Quotes as positive affirmations


My many strokes overthrow the tallest oaks


When I feel that life is passing me by, I jump on!


As a wise person, I make more opportunities than I find


My desire creates my power


I can’t lose them all


My money talks – the secret is for me to hold onto it long enough to hear what it has to say


My wishbone still needs my backbone to make things true


As I make my good habits, they make me


My mistakes are my stepping stones in my successful life journey


What I SAY is what I get


When I believe I can, I can


As a person willing to have a go, I am a person who is free


I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

I have the courage to change the things I can.

I have the wisdom to work out the difference.

By now it is obvious: there is no security in working for an organisation anymore.
The only place to find real security is within myself and in my ability to anticipate and respond to a change in my organisation, my profession, my region and my industry. – Waitley/Tucker


No comments: