Thursday 6 October 2016

I'm at the top - Zig Ziglar

I _____________________ am at the top because I see failure as an event, rather than it saying anything about my SELF.

I am at the top because I know yesterday ended last night - today is my brand new day.

I am at the top because I have made friends with my past, am focused on my present, and am optimistic about my future.

I am at the top because I know that a success, a win, doesn't make me - that a failure, a loss, doesn't break me.

I am at the top because I am filled with faith, hope and love - I live without anger, greed, guilt, envy, or thoughts of revenge.

I _______________ am at the top because I'm mature enough to delay gratification.

I am at the top because I have moved my focus from my rights to my responsibilities.

I am at the top because I know that not standing for what is ethically right, is the prelude of being the victim of what is criminally wrong.

I am at the top because I am secure in who I am, am at peace with others and know what I stand for.

I am at the top because I have respect for my adversaries and give love, respect and kindness to those around me.

I _______________ am at the top because I understand that others can give me pleasure, but genuine happiness is mine because I do things for others.

I am at the top because I am pleasant to the grouch, courteous to the rude, and generous to the needy.

I _______________ am at the top because I love the unlovable, give hope to the hopeless, give friendship to the friendless, and encouragement to the discouraged.

I am at the top because I look back with forgiveness, forward in hope, downward in compassion, and all around with gratitude.

I am at the top because I appreciate that I am great amongst people, by being the servant to all.

I am at the top because I recognize, accept, confess, develop, and use, my physical, mental and emotional capabilities to the glory of, and to the benefit of humankind and all living things.

I _______________ am at the top, and moving OVER the top, because all these things are true in my life.

I am at the top, and moving OVER the top because I am pointed solidly in the direction of my true SELF - and I work to make these things even more true today and each day.

1 comment:

Kenneth Rhodes said...

Thank you for creating this blog post.