Thursday 13 September 2007

Wayne Dyer - I'll see it when I believe it.

Take the best and leave the rest!

Thoughts are things.

What you talk about, think about, expands to fill your universe.

Your physical presence is about 1% of YOU - it's your 'form' or physical being.

Your thoughts and desires are 99% of YOU. Thoughts and desires are ageless.

Keep the young person resident in your form.

My take out: -

My spirit is not the flower in the bell jar, as I thought it was - it is an energy or presence that surrounds me and infiltrates my world.

I can say what form it has and how it affects me and those around me.

If a person is contributing to that process then they are close.

Four types of person I can encounter: -

A) Hyper-Progressive

B) Progressive

C) Non-Progressive

D) Anti-Progressive

I choose to be a B. I aspire to be an A.

I choose to spend my time with A's and B's.

C's and D's will await their awakening.......

No comments: